Blogs home Where is the story about Rev. Charles Doudna?

Mediacom has done it again !

Just got my Mediacom bill. Now they are charging 5.00 for modem rental. They lowered the price of the service by 2.00 then added the rental. Bill is up $3.00 now. This is just after my Basic TV package went up 2.00 in Dec.

I can buy one of their crappy Cicsco 2100 Modems on ebay for $25.00. I am going to take eveyone else's advice and get the Century Link,

April 30, 2011

Where is the story about Rev. Charles Doudna?

Comments

kermit 3 years, 3 months ago

We installed Centurylink wireless in our home a few months ago. I have been extremely pleased with their service. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was and how helpful their customer service representatives were. They worked with me in getting the most cost effective phone/internet combo for our family's needs. The internet service has been excellent with no interruptions. I highly recommend them.

showtime 3 years, 3 months ago

I have always paid a rental fee for my modem. However, I am still waiting for my cable line to the house to be buried again. When I built my house in '01 I waited over 5 years to get it buried. When it was finally done, the independent contractor hit the siding on my house, for which I was given a calling card (gee thanks, who uses a calling card anymore?) Then, it turns out the line was nicked so when it rained I would lose service until it dried out. So, they came out to replace it and still haven't buried it .

former_Marine 3 years, 3 months ago

If there is ANY chance that you can get Centurylink... DO IT! I have had them for 5 years and have never had a problem!

FM

Peabody 3 years, 3 months ago

Where IS the story about Rev. Charles Doudna?

Stacy Napier 3 years, 3 months ago

Peabody, The real question is where is the bumper sticker?

Peabody 3 years, 3 months ago

Does Charles Doudna have a bumper sticker? I'd like to get one.

Stacy Napier 3 years, 2 months ago

I was talking about yours and you know it.

Peabody 3 years, 2 months ago

notwhatyouthink.

With all respect that may be due to you, I do not know the bumper sticker to which you are referring. I have had several on my cars over the past few years.

Please inform the readers of this blog the issue you wish to raise against me. I will be happy to respond to you and other readers when I know what your concern is.

Tony Brown

"With all respect that may be due to you..." How about all of the respect that IS due Mr. Doudna? Or, more importantly, the respect that is due his survivors?
Can you two meet up and talk about bumper stickers down at the Kwik Shop and leave the dearly departed out of it? notwhatyouthink, it may be time to let your blog go. You can't rename it and it is in bad taste to keep bringing up the deceased when you need to vent about your cable bill. Let it go. Do it for Doudna. Please! Perhaps you can create notwhatyoureallythink, and when you do, make sure your blog is named something like "Baldwin Rants." Keep those that have passed on completely out of the title . . . . .

Stacy Napier 3 years, 2 months ago

You guys are really just as bad as me. I guess that is why this this online paper is about finished. I am sure that Mr Doudna's survivors like eveyone else in this town with the execption of us 10 people never get on this paper's site. So no worries there.