Blogs home Where is the story about Rev. Charles Doudna?

This speak out sucks

Where is the link to change our blog name or a link to delete our blog totally

October 3, 2009

Where is the story about Rev. Charles Doudna?

Comments

Here's a clue: just go away.

You should've wondered how to delete a (sh**y) post after you unjustly maligned the Signal for not posting an obit that hadn't been written yet. The least you could've done was publicly apologize in the comments section--but you failed to even do that after people set you straight.

Why don't you email the Signal and politely ask that they delete your blog? Maybe they can help you disappear and take your embarrassment with you.

You're welcome.

Stacy Napier 5 years, 2 months ago

First off. I am not trying to delete that post. The obit wasn't posted until after I posted the comment. Which was how many days after he passed? So I am not embarrassed about that. They claim to run a professional paper yet a highschool paper has more info it than this one. But it is a World company. That says it all

Secondly, I was trying to post a different blog but can't delete the title line.

Thirdly, Since you and I and sometimes Tony are about the only ones that read anything on so I guess it really doesn't matter.

And which Grey Ghost are you again?

Thank you.

sawman 5 years, 2 months ago

I had a long comment written up but you know what, it really doesn't matter. I'm going to go check the weather.

Julie Craig 5 years, 2 months ago

I'm sure other readers are like me. It sure was nice to have all of the comments in one section with the old format.

Now we have to look under each story to see if anybody cares.

notwhatyouthink, She's the dumb one!

Let's see if I have this straight: fakeghost failed to come up with a posting name that was even remotely creative or original, but instead stole mine when SpeakOut changed formats. I'd call that theft an homage to me--a creepy, stalkerish homage, but an homage, nonetheless.

And now the original-thought-bereft, ethics-challenged upstart would have you think I'm "the dumb one"? Because I took offense to the theft? O....kayyyyyyy......

And, notwhatyouthink, I'll say it again--I happen to know (because I called and ASKED, which you did not) that the obit hadn't been written yet when you posted those comments. For reasons only the family would know, it took several days to finish it. They probably wanted to do it right instead of hastily slapping it together. It was totally unfair of you to blame the paper. You could've at least called and asked what was going on, as I did.The paper posted/printed the obit as soon as they received it.

We all make mistakes and I believe that obit flap was a mistake on your part, but I'll give you this--you think for yourself and don't try to ride someone else's coattails.

I salute you for having the honesty and creativity to come up with an original posting name instead of trying (and failing) to be cute by stealing the name of a long-time SpeakOut poster, such as LooseCaboose, Kermit, or Torch. Anyone who would do that (and they whine when they're called out on the impropriety of it) is a feeble little weenie. You're certainly not that! ;-)

I don't whine about it. I love it! I've already told you this: It brings a smile to my face every time you feel like you need to ramble on about how I wronged you and your stupid name [I'm smiling right now].

Your various irritated comments on other threads would indicate otherwise, putz.

Although it is true that you love being an assh*** toward other people. What horrible things did mommy do to you to make you turn out so mean spirited and unethical?

Stacy Napier 5 years, 2 months ago

You guys kill me.

It sure doesn't take much to get you fired up Old Grey Ghost.

In with the new out with the old.

Stacy Napier 5 years, 2 months ago

And I don't care if you called or not. I am sure you believe everything anyone tells you. How would I know about his death to post a criticism of this paper if I did not read it in the LJ World.

My point was it was in the LJWorld but not in this paper. And what is worse is they are both owned by the World Co. which is the a joke for real news. Oh and they run this site. Say no more.

Let me refresh your faltering memory. Here's what Tony Brown told you before on the subject--Jeff was the one who wrote the tribute to Mr. Doudna.

Again--the tribute you read was WRITTEN BY Jeff, since it was known that the obit would not be available at press time. It ran in both the LJW and the Signal--you just couldn't find it. Go through those stacks of papers cluttering your living room and read the byline when you find it, genius.

It's pretty funny that you think I'd give a sh** about your "choice" between me and the originality challenged cretin who stole my posting name. It's not surprising, considering what the two of you have in common. You're just another blowhard who cannot admit (much less apologize) when he's committed a wrong. (But at least you grandstand with an original name!)

You and Fakey would probably be great friends--you should meet up. Maybe you could come up with a scheme to steal and sell children's tricycles. Or see if you can scam old ladies out of their SS checks. Then act all indignant if you get caught--as if you're the victims. Nice work if you can get it--and if you can live with yourself being unethical.

For the record, I had a very original name on the old Speakout. However, when the forum switched formats I jumped at the opportunity to aggravate you. It worked! It worked so well, it's still working (almost two years later).

As for you likening my "stealing" your screen name to stealing from kids or the elderly shows just how pathetic you really are. You've got a pretty big ego to compare your "name" to something of any worth. In my opinion your name and your posts are very unimportant. I can't take away your freedom to express your opinions, but I can help to deflate your eg0 and p!ss you off. Again, I'm proud of that!

Stacy Napier 5 years, 2 months ago

Only, you should have used grayghost.

Anyway. You are good for a laugh everytime you rant about it.

No. Stop. You're killing me! Do you listen to your sputterings? Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Let's see... you had "a very original name" on the old SpeakOut but dropped it and stole mine in order to "jump at the opportunity" to aggravate me? What self sacrifice!Then you go on to tell me how unimportant I am and how I need an ego adjustment?

To anyone not as delusional as you, it sounds like you find me a lot more important than I view myself. (Again with the creepy stalkerish obsession..) What kind of normal, mind-my-own-business person would drop their original posting identity that everyone knew them by to glom onto someone else's and try to slip into their skin?

C-R-E-E-P-Y. Do you follow women home and watch their houses? Station yourself by express checkout lanes to lecture people who have more than 12 items in their baskets?

And you're obviously having so much fun...as you repeatedly try to defend your position, which is indefensible. You were in the wrong. You have no valid grievance. And your parents obviously took a few wrong turns in raising you. Bet you learned to shoplift at mommy's knee--in order to "aggravate" the big, greedy stores.

"Do you follow women home and watch their houses?"

Yes, but don't worry, I don't stalk fat women.

Stacy Napier 5 years, 2 months ago

I want to change the title of this blog.

'To Ghost or not to Ghost'

LOL