Blogs home baldwin boycott blogs

Taco Hell

Image Man, I just can't patronize our second best Mexican restaurant anymore -- at least not until Taco Bell fixes the parking lot concrete. Oh, and it's also not a good feeling to drive away thinking that that drive-thru guy just raped your burrito.

May 12, 2010

baldwin boycott blogs

Comments

BaldwinDad 4 years, 7 months ago

I'm just wanting for someone whose car gets damaged to sue them...their parking lot is horrible. Also where is the city in all this, shouldn't they be out their ticketing them for not maintaining the lot??

sawman 4 years, 7 months ago

You would think the City would have some minimum standard of condition. Call Taco Bell at 800-822-6235 and tell them about it. The Company has more than a little leverage with the franchisee. If GE Capital Franchise Finance Corporation of America is the owner's finance source I know they'd like to hear about the sorry shape things are in. As far as the help goes, I gave up on the place a couple of years ago when one tiny drive thru order overwhelmed the three workers and I was ignored at the counter for an inordinant amount of time. The lot was the pits back then and I can't imagine how much worse it must be now.

Still_Pool 4 years, 7 months ago

I DID call them. Weeks ago. Nothing. Nada. Zip...

bulldogs 4 years, 7 months ago

I called Taco Bell today at the head office about there parking lot and the only thing I was told is they would make note of it. I then asked what would be done about it and the response to the question was I will make note of it and was told to have a nice day. And there is only a few people working there that look decent, the rest look like they just rolled out of bed and the guys have shaggy looking long hair thats not pulled up nor is the girls hair and no one that has long hair is in a hair net. That Taco Bell and Pizza Hut is owned by the same company. Pizza Huts parking lot is headed in the same direction.

bulldogs 4 years, 7 months ago

One more thing if the city is willing to fine people for there grass not being mowed why are they not doing something about the parking lot problem that has been going on for several months.

One of the gateways to hell, right here in BC! Just drive your car into that pot hole.......hahahahahhhahhahahaaaa.

Bloggerboo 4 years, 7 months ago

Here's a stellar idea: everyone just stop going there. They will be gone before too long and we won't have to worry about it.

BaldwinDad 4 years, 6 months ago

I agree with Bloggerboo, if more people would just stop going there then perhaps they would get the message. I just hate to see the loss of tax revenue for the city.

Personally, I'm still wondering why the heck the City has not sent over code enforcement to ticket them or at least give them a warning with 30 days to fix it up.

JungleGirl 4 years, 6 months ago

I've worked for this TB when it was in good shape. We had a great manager and good workers who cared about their appearance and the service that was given. But believe me, you will never get anywhere by calling the main office. Been there, done that. They just don't care. The manager said that they were supose to start working on it after Memorial Day. Believe it when I see it. The district manager doesn't care either. It's too bad...this place is going down fast.

jmyrick 4 years, 6 months ago

I am happy to report that I was just by Taco Bell and Pizza Hut and there is a work crew there working on the Pizza Hut parking lot. I talked to a crew member who said Taco Bell would be next.

markdunn 4 years, 6 months ago

I hope this doesn't hike up the prices on their 89 cent menu!

JungleGirl 4 years, 5 months ago

I have to make a correction to my earlier post...I didn't mean to say that the person who is the district manager now doesn't care. I meant the one before this one. This new one is trying hard to get things back in order, fixed and cleaned up. I doubt that the price will go up just because of the fixing up. The prices come out of the corporate office. Some things are .89 because of a promotion of some sort for awhile then will raise to a regular price later on. But I am glad to see the parking lot getting fixed.