Blogs home arcocelli

Has TerriLois pulled a gun on anyone yet?

Just wondering, since "lock and load" was given as an answer at the debate between her and Tony Brown, if she's felt the need to pop a cap in anyone yet.

Comments

Poor loser? Hahahahahahhahahhahaa. At least use the proper cliche, jackass! (tlnots is confusing poor sport and sore loser, I guess)

I don't know if she has pulled her guns on anyone yet. She still has them in storage over in Johnson County!

thelongestnameonthespeakoutttt 3 years, 4 months ago

We get it jackass, you hate T.L.G. Time to get over it and move on. Better luck next time.

I don't care if she has or not, as long as Brown is out.

arcocelli 3 years, 4 months ago

you know, I didn't really want to vote Brown back in, so I was thinking of maybe, possibly, giving her a chance. But then, she gave "lock and load" as an answer at the debate. That made me decide that I would not give her my vote. It's not that I'm anti gun, it's that I was amazed that that was the best answer she could give. I need more than those kinds of answers from a candidate. But, I might be wrong, she may turn out to do a good job. Then again, I'm not a liberal or conservative, so I tend to judge both sides of the aisle harshly.

arcocelli 3 years, 4 months ago

BTW, my original comment was posted in jest. It's been quiet lately, I thought I might stir something up.

ksrush 3 years, 4 months ago

Always a troublemaker in every crowd.

BaldwinDad 3 years, 4 months ago

Really, she was the lesser of two evils, the only problem with that is Choosing her was still choosing evil.

thtb 3 years, 4 months ago

If TLG is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

rumpledforeskin 3 years, 3 months ago

I hope the events of yesterday show why those in attendance at the faux-debate dropped their jaws when MyLittlePony uttered those dumb-as-a-bag-of-hammers remark. She has all the social graces of a pair of rusty scissors, and I doubt she will get a damned thing done in Topeka. Good news for her, though, she never did have to move to Douglas County for real.