Blogs home arcocelli

No more beer at Wheatfield Pizza?

We went to get pizza at Wheatfield Pizza today and they no longer sell alcohol! I guess this happened a while back but we haven't dined in for some time, we usually just get it to go. Anyone know why? The guy working didn't know.

Comments

I think it's because the owner of the Wheat State Pizza, or it's landlord, isn't on the city council.

All they have to do is pay off Baker's lawyers fees.

Just a reminder, if any is needed, that the mindless spewings of the creativity-bankrupt fakeghost do not reflect the views of the poster known for many years on Speakout as Greyghost.

When I read a particularly idiotic comment (see above) attributed to my erstwhile persona, I cringe to think that any of my old Speakout buddies (or even sparring partners) who haven't been here in a while would tune in and think I had written it.

kermit 5 years, 5 months ago

Never fear ---we know that the real greyghost from the golden age of Speakout would never make such a stupid comment. I don't even understand what Mr/Ms. Fake-o was trying to imply. I didn't realize Wheat State ever sold beer to begin with. Probably had something to do with renewal of a liquor license if I were to guess.

Kermit, you say my comment was stupid, then you admit that you don't even understand what my comment meant to imply. Your loyalty to some old washed up Graybloat is surely unwavering--I get it.

If you want to understand, then go back and look at the archives about Hickory Creek BBQ and the route they, and the landlord, took to get a liquor permit. But something tells me you aren't interested in that, your just interested in calling me stupid for things you don't understand. At least you did comment on the blog's actual subject matter. Some aren't so astute.

I seem to remember a couple months ago, kermie, that you didn't know who the "real" greyghost--of the old speakout--was. Now your spouting crap out yo' mouth. Amazing!

TOG, I'm flattered that you follow me around, disclaiming everything I post on this site. Maybe if I nauseate you enough, you'll barf on your keypad and have undigested corn stuck under your "G" key. Ahhhh, do dreams really come true? How ironic--me talking about your barf and that's all you do is regurgitate the same crap over and over: "This is not me, I am so highly acclaimed (or notorious--hehe), no one will believe this is me, blah blah blah....." Christ almighty!

Aw, it's feeling insulted now.... If Kermit didn't understand what you were talking about it was not because Kermit isn't insightful, but probably because your moronic insinuations are so groundless as to be puzzling.

For the record, Kermit and I respectfully disagreed more often than not on the old forum, so he has no cause to defend me on the basis of personal loyalty. If he's criticizing you it's because he feels you roundly deserve it.

As for your cute little rant against me, let's see if I've got this straight: You do something dishonorable and unfair, the person who was wronged doesn't just shut up and take your sh**, so now you're the injured party? Uh huh...

I know you. You're the driver who slowly pulls out of a side road in front of an oncoming car instead of waiting for it to pass, forcing them to slam on their brakes, then you huffily flip them off when they honk at you. They are supposed to know that you OWN the road. What's wrong with them?! After that, you go about 2 miles at 10 mph below the speed limit before again forcing the other driver to hit the brakes hard when you decide to stop dead in the road to make a left turn (for which you have not signaled). Again you flip the other driver off--and yell a few obscenities--when he has the nerve to honk at you. Then you go tell your mom how rude other drivers are.

We get it. You're a self-righteous little punk who's used to sh*ing in the pool and having your mother clean it up and thank you for providing her with some exercise. Guess what? In the real world, when you sh in people's pools, they rub your face in it. And they don't forget. Enjoy the swimming here.

My Mother is dead. I would appreciate it if you didn't bring her into this ever again.

Too bad, little Normie Bates. Who cleans up after your home messes now?

thtb 5 years, 5 months ago

It seems to me that the question that was presented by arcocelli has led to things said that have nothing to do with the subject brought up. So I ask for logical answers who can help answer a few questions that I have: (1) Why does Wheat State Pizza not sell liquor and (2) has the ownership at Wheat State changed?

Say 'a margarita and a pizza' and you've got me interested.