- Flood Warning issued April 28 at 10:14AM CDT until April 29 at 5:48PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:14 a.m. on Monday, April 28, 2014
- Expires: 5:48 p.m. on Tuesday, April 29, 2014
...The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
flood warning for the St. Francis River near Patterson Missouri
affecting Wayne County...
.Heavy rainfall Sunday night and Monday morning near Patterson Missouri
has caused the St. Francis river level to rise to around 14.4 feet by mid
Monday morning. Flood Stage for this location is 16.0 feet. Minor
flooding is forecasted mainly affecting bottomland and low lying areas.
Look for the river to rise above flood stage late this afternoon. A
crest is expected to occur near 17.0 after midnight Tuesday then
the river will start falling late Tuesday morning.
The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the St. Francis River near Patterson.
* from this afternoon to Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 17.0 feet by after midnight tomorrow. the
river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow late morning.
* Impact...At 16.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
bottomland and surrounding low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA