- Flood Warning issued August 10 at 10:23AM CDT until August 11 at 7:55PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:23 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013
- Expires: 7:55 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
The Meramec River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of the most recent heavy rainfall...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Sullivan
* at 10 AM Saturday the stage was 12.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...the river will fall below flood stage by this evening.
* IMPACT...At 12.0 feet...The main entrance gate at Onondaga Cave State
Park begins flooding near this height. This may eventually force the
park to use the rear entrance as the primary entrance to the park.
* IMPACT...At 11.5 feet...A small bridge in the back of Meramec State
Park park is flooded, cutting the park in two. If the river continues
to rise...park officials will evacuate the campgrounds at this point.
- See more at NOAA