- Flood Advisory issued July 05 at 9:59AM CDT until July 07 at 5:48PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:59 a.m. on Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- Expires: 5:48 p.m. on Friday, July 7, 2017
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for Poor Drainage Areas
Southwestern Lincoln County in east central Missouri...
Montgomery County in east central Missouri...
Warren County in east central Missouri...
* Until 100 PM CDT.
* At 958 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream flooding.
Overflowing poor drainage areas will result in minor flooding in
the advisory area. Up to three inches of rain have already fallen,
with locally higher amounts.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Warrenton, Wright City, Montgomery City, Wellsville, Marthasville,
New Florence, Jonesburg, Truesdale, Hawk Point, Innsbrook,
Bellflower, Buell, Big Spring, Dutzow, Mineola, Foristell, High
Hill, Middletown, Truxton and McKittrick.
- See more at NOAA