- Flood Warning issued April 29 at 8:57AM CDT until May 02 at 10:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:57 a.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016
- Expires: 10:30 a.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
...For the Little Osage River near Horton...
* At 8:45 AM Friday The stage was 42.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 43.0 feet by
around midnight. The river will fall below flood stage late Sunday
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 42.5 Fri 09 AM 43.0 41.7 33.9
- See more at NOAA