- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 8:56PM CDT until May 23 at 11:47AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:56 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 11:47 a.m. on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Heavy rainfall over the last 24 hours is resulting in rises on
...For the Marmaton River near Nevada...
* At 8:45 PM Friday The stage was 4.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by early Sunday morning and
continue to rise to near 21.0 feet by Sunday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by late Monday morning.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Flood waters impact the county road west of
Nevada at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Marmaton River Basin
Nevada 20 4.6 Fri 09 PM 20.6 20.4 17.8
- See more at NOAA