- Flood Warning issued January 10 at 2:05PM CST until January 11 at 6:51PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2:05 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 10, 2016
- Expires: 6:51 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 11, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
...For the Little Osage River near Horton...
* At 1:45 PM Sunday The stage was 40.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact...At 41.0 feet...Minor flooding affects low lying areas near
the gage site and farmland along the river.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 40.9 Sun 02 PM 39.0 33.5 31.3
- See more at NOAA