- Flood Warning issued November 02 at 6:57PM CST until November 04 at 4:09AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:57 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013
- Expires: 4:09 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 4, 2013
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Osage near Horton.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday The stage was 42.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 41.0 feet...Minor flooding affects low lying areas near
the gage site and farmland along the river.
- See more at NOAA