- Flood Warning issued May 21 at 1:35AM CDT until May 26 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9 p.m. on Sunday, May 20, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 26, 2018
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Southeastern Taney County in southwestern Missouri...
* Until 730 AM CDT
* At 132 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated previous heavy rain of 3 to
4 inches fell across southern Taney county. Some residual
flooding may continue through the overnight hours depsite most of
the rain ending.
* Creeks, streams, and low water crossings will be especially
susceptible to the dangers of flooding.
Locations in the warning include...
This warning includes but is not limited to the following low water
Highway 125 at Shoal Creek south of Protem.
This areal flood warning will replace the flash flood warning which
expires at 1:45 AM.
- See more at NOAA