- Flood Warning issued July 11 at 7:03AM CDT until July 13 at 12:15AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:03 a.m. on Saturday, July 11, 2015
- Expires: 12:15 a.m. on Monday, July 13, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Jacks Fork at Alley Spring affecting Shannon County
Jacks Fork River at Eminence affecting Shannon County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
James River at Galena affecting Stone County
.The river has crested and will continue to fall.
...For the James River at Galena...
* At 6:46 AM Saturday The stage was 23.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
James River Basin
Galena 15 23.2 Sat 07 AM 13.1 9.2 8.1
- See more at NOAA