- Flood Warning issued August 08 at 8:14PM CDT until August 10 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:14 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney River at Fort Leonard Wood affecting Pulaski County
Elk River near Tiff City affecting McDonald County
James River at Galena affecting Stone County
Gasconade River at Hazelgreen affecting Laclede County
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Heavy rainfall caused river levels to rise. Additional heavy rain is
forecast so additional updates may be required.
The Flood Warning continues for
The James River at Galena.
* At 7:15 PM Thursday The stage was 10.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Flood waters impact Shoal Canoe Rental and
Motel one mile south of the gage site. Railey Creek at the rental
and hotel area begins to backwater along the James River.
- See more at NOAA