- Flood Warning issued June 20 at 8:04PM CDT until June 21 at 10:53PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:04 p.m. on Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Expires: 10:53 p.m. on Sunday, June 21, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
James River at Galena affecting Stone County
.Heavy rainfall earlier this week caused the James River at Glaena to
rise above flood stage.
...For the James River at Galena...
* At 7:45 PM Saturday The stage was 17.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 17.5 feet...Flood waters reach the second window level
of the restrooms at the James River Outfitter Canoe Park area.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
James River Basin
Galena 15 17.8 Sat 08 PM 6.3 5.7 5.4
- See more at NOAA