- Flood Warning issued February 25 at 8:46PM CST until February 26 at 11:19PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:46 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018
- Expires: 11:19 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
James River at Galena affecting Stone County
.Heavy rainfall over the last 48 hours will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the James River at Galena...
* At 8:15 PM Sunday The stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 17.5 feet...Flood waters reach the second window level
of the restrooms at the James River Outfitter Canoe Park area.
(938.5 FT MSL)
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
James River Basin
Galena 15 16.4 Sun 08 PM 12.8 9.0 8.2
- See more at NOAA