- Lake Wind Advisory issued May 28 at 10:21AM CDT until May 28 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:21 a.m. on Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Sunday, May 28, 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 8 PM CDT this evening.
* TIMING...From 1015 AM CDT to 8 PM CDT
* WINDS...Will average 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 to 30 mph
from the west southwest especially for areas east of Interstate
57. Winds will gradually shift to the northwest this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Winds are expected to be strong enough to cause
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
- See more at NOAA