- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 10:17AM CDT until June 04 at 6:20AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:17 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Expires: 6:20 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St. Charles
* Until Friday morning.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 24.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage this afternoon
and crest near 28.7 feet Wednesday morning.
* Impact: At 27.0 feet...The Katy Trail begins flooding near this
height along Hawning Road, about 2 miles north northeast of the
Highway 370 bridge.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
H at Island Road will be closed in both directions.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
St. Charles 25.0 24.63 26.7 28.2 28.7 27.7 24.9
- See more at NOAA