- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 9:17PM CDT until June 01 at 10:59PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:17 p.m. on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- Expires: 10:59 p.m. on Monday, June 1, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across eastern Kansas
and western Missouri last weekend....
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* from Saturday morning to Monday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 24.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage Saturday
morning, crest near 25.3 feet Sunday morning and fall below flood
stage Sunday night.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottom land.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
St. Charles 25.0 24.65 24.8 24.7 25.0 25.3 24.7
- See more at NOAA