- Flood Warning issued April 30 at 10:21AM CDT until May 03 at 10:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:21 a.m. on Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Expires: 10:36 a.m. on Tuesday, May 3, 2016
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri..
Missouri River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of 3-5 inches of rainfall since Tuesday
and up to 0.25 inches forecast through this evening...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at St. Charles
* From this evening to Monday morning.
* At 10:00 AM Saturday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage tonight and
crest near 26.0 feet early Sunday afternoon afternoon.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
H at Island Road will be closed in both directions.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/01 05/02 05/03 05/04 05/05
St. Charles 25.0 23.53 25.8 25.3 23.4 22.8 22.4
- See more at NOAA