- Flood Warning issued July 07 at 11:46AM CDT until July 14 at 10:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:46 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Expires: 10:36 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Missouri and Illinois...
Mississippi River at
Mel Price Lock & Dam
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
over the past few weeks. Additional heavy rainfall forecast over
the next few days combined with the 1-2 inches which fell last
night upstream may lead to higher stages than currently forecast
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at St. Louis
* Until further notice.
* At 11:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 33.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to continue to fall to near 30.0 feet
Friday morning before rising once again to near 31.7 feet Sunday morning.
Additional rises are likely thereafter.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/08 07/09 07/10 07/11 07/12
St. Louis 30.0 33.13 31.5 30.3 30.0 30.8 31.7
- See more at NOAA