- Flood Advisory issued May 27 at 3:54PM CDT until May 27 at 6:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:50 p.m. on Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Expires: 6:15 p.m. on Sunday, May 27, 2018
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for Poor Drainage Areas
Southwestern St. Louis City in east central Missouri...
South central St. Louis County in east central Missouri...
* Until 700 PM CDT.
* At 353 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream flooding.
Overflowing poor drainage areas will result in minor flooding in
the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
St. Louis, Webster Groves, Arnold, Crestwood, Sunset Hills,
Shrewsbury, Lakeshire, Affton, Lemay, Mehlville, Oakville, Green
Park, Marlborough, St. George, Grantwood Village, Bella Villa,
Wilbur Park, Mackenzie, Concord and Sappington.
- See more at NOAA