- Flash Flood Watch issued May 19 at 10:41AM CDT until May 20 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:41 a.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017
...Additional Rounds of Rain Today and Tonight...
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of southeast Kansas and Missouri, including the
following areas, in southeast Kansas, Bourbon, Cherokee, and
Crawford. In Missouri, Barry, Barton, Benton, Cedar, Dade,
Hickory, Jasper, Lawrence, McDonald, Newton, St. Clair, Stone,
* Through Saturday morning
* Multiple rounds of showers and thunderstorms are expected to
track across the region this afternoon into Saturday morning.
Rainfall amounts of 2 to 3 inches with locally heavier amounts
are expected across southeastern Kansas and western Missouri.
* This rainfall will lead to the potential of flooding of low-
lying areas including low water crossings and rises on creeks
- See more at NOAA