- Flood Warning issued May 01 at 10:23AM CDT until May 02 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:23 a.m. on Sunday, May 1, 2016
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of several inches of rainfall which
fell across the basin over the past week...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St. Charles
* Until early this afternoon.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 25.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to fall back below flood stage early this afternoon.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/02 05/03 05/04 05/05 05/06
St. Charles 25.0 25.26 24.0 22.9 23.4 23.2 21.9
- See more at NOAA