- Flood Watch issued February 22 at 2:32PM CST until February 23 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- Expires: midnight on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM CST THIS EVENING
THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of south central Missouri and southwest Missouri,
including the following areas, in south central Missouri,
Howell, Oregon, Shannon, and Texas. In southwest Missouri,
Douglas, Ozark, Taney, and Wright.
* From 6 PM CST this evening through Saturday evening
* A couple more rounds of moderate to locally heavy rainfall is
expected on satuated ground tonight through Saturday evening.
One to three inches of additional rainfall is expected across
south central Missouri through Saturday.
* Additional flooding may develop of low water crossings, low
lying spots, area creeks, and streams.
- See more at NOAA