- Flood Watch issued March 27 at 6:53PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: midnight on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM CDT WEDNESDAY...
The Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of south central Missouri, including the following
areas, Howell, Oregon, and Shannon.
* Until 1 AM CDT Wednesday
* Moderate rainfall will continue into early this evening before
tapering off. Additional rainfall amounts from one quarter to
one half inch is expected.
* Flood prone low lying areas and low water crossings will be
susceptible to flooding. Significant rises will occur on area
rivers with minor flooding of some rivers.
- See more at NOAA