- Lake Wind Advisory issued September 12 at 4:49AM CDT until September 12 at 12:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:49 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017
- Expires: noon on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017
...Remnants of Irma will bring gusty winds this morning...
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CDT TODAY...
* TIMING...Brisk winds will continue this morning.
* WINDS...Expect northeast winds to average around 15 mph, with
frequent gusts over 20 mph. Some gusts up to 30 mph are
possible, especially from the Kentucky Lakes region eastward to
the Pennyrile region of western Kentucky.
* IMPACTS...Small watercraft will be susceptible to capsizing or
taking on water. Expect numerous white caps on larger fetches of
- See more at NOAA