- Flood Warning issued June 29 at 12:07PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 12:07 p.m. on Monday, June 29, 2015
- Expires: 4:07 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau and Thebes
.Recent heavy rainfall upstream of and along portions of the
Mississippi River has caused moderate to major flooding to occur at
Cape Girardeau and Thebes. Both locations are expected to reach major
flooding conditions this week and crest on Thursday.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Thebes
* until further notice.
* At 12:00 PM Monday the stage was 41.1 feet.
* Flood Stage is 33.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 42.5 feet by
Thursday evening then begin falling.
- See more at NOAA