- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 10 at 7:22AM CST until January 10 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:22 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
...AREAS OF DENSE FOG TONIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MORNING...
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CST THIS
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities will remain a quarter mile or less in
some locations, especially the Ozark foothills of southeast
Missouri. Areas of drizzle will also be possible through early
* IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult, especially where
visibilities fall below a quarter mile. Motorists should slow
down and increase the distance ahead of them. Rapid changes in
visibility can be expected.
- See more at NOAA