- Flood Warning issued October 21 at 9:11PM CDT until October 22 at 9:22AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:11 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018
- Expires: 9:22 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 22, 2018
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Monday morning.
* At 9:22 AM Sunday the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 18.0 Sun 09 AM 17.7 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA