- Flood Warning issued September 01 at 9:48AM CDT until September 01 at 10:18PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:48 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014
- Expires: 10:18 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until this evening.
* At 6:38 PM Sunday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late yesterday evening.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 18.2 Sun 07 PM 17.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA