- Flood Warning issued August 22 at 9:33AM CDT until August 25 at 11:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:37 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2017
- Expires: 11:24 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 25, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* from this evening to Friday evening.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 24.6
feet early Wednesday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 24.6 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA