- Flood Warning issued September 11 at 9:06AM CDT until September 12 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:06 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 7:37 PM Monday the stage was 19.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 19.0 Mon 08 PM 18.2 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA