- Flood Warning issued June 20 at 8:37AM CDT until June 21 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:37 a.m. on Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, June 21, 2015
...Flood Warning Remains In Effect...
Black River near Annapolis affecting Reynolds County
.This Flood Warning is a result of 0.5 to 1 inch of precipitation the
past 24 hours and no additional precipitation in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Black River near Annapolis
* At 8:15 AM Saturday the stage was 9.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 9.0 feet...County Road 372 will begin flooding near this
* Impact: At 8.0 feet...Annapolis Road on the east bank of the Black
River south of Lesterville begins flooding close to this height.
This is the only road directly connecting Annapolis and
* Impact: At 5.0 feet...Near this height, Peola Road begins flooding
along the west bank of the Black River south of Lesterville.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/21 06/22 06/23 06/24 06/25
Annapolis 8.0 9.10 6.9 5.5 5.1 4.7 4.4
- See more at NOAA