- Flood Warning issued July 09 at 8:44AM CDT until July 10 at 10:01AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:44 a.m. on Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Expires: 10:01 a.m. on Thursday, July 10, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Crooked River near Richmond.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 7:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 22.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Water begins to overtop a gravel road about 1 mile
south of the F and B Highway intersection.
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying rural roads along with cropland and
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Richmond 20 22.3 Wed 07 AM 17.3 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA