- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 11:15AM CDT until June 01 at 6:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:15 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 1, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Leavenworth affecting Leavenworth and Platte
Missouri River at Kansas City affecting Wyandotte...Clay...Jackson
and Platte Counties.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 8:26 AM Saturday the stage was 28.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 30.0 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage overnight Tuesday.
* At 30.0 feet...Flooding is likely at the parking lot near Homers
Landing located below the Fort Osage Historical Site.
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 28.8 Sat 08 AM 30.0 early Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA