- Flood Watch issued December 24 at 7:38PM CST until December 28 at 4:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:38 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 24, 2015
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Watch for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of 1.5
to 2 inches during the next 48 hours near the river basin. If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate
* At 7:00 PM Thursday the stage was 4.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by early Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet...Water at the lower TA 250 Training Ground is
two feet deep.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 4.5 Thu 07 PM 3.8 10.2 9.6
- See more at NOAA