- Flood Watch issued March 25 at 8:57PM CDT until March 29 at 6:20AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:36 a.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Expires: 6:20 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Watch for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of around 3
inches during the next 48 hours near the river basin. If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 2.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by Wednesday morning.
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 2.4 Sun 08 PM 3.8 7.9 6.5
- See more at NOAA