- Flood Warning issued November 28 at 9:06PM CST until November 29 at 4:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:06 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Heavy rainfall the past few days has caused river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the The Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 8:00 PM Saturday The stage was 9.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 9.7 feet by
around midnight. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...Flood waters affect the lower TA 250
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 9.5 Sat 08 PM 6.4 5.7 4.9
- See more at NOAA