- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 7:50PM CDT until July 06 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:50 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
.Flooding along the Gasconade River will continue overnight due to
rainfall from previous days.
...For the Gasconade River at Jerome...
* At 6:45 PM Saturday The stage was 15.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding begins near the gage site.
Flood waters reach the lower edge of the concrete building where
the gage equipment is located.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Gasconade River Basin
Jerome 15 15.3 Sat 07 PM 14.7 7.7 5.8
- See more at NOAA