- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 5:10PM CDT until May 27 at 1:57AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:10 p.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
- Expires: 1:57 a.m. on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 4:00 PM Monday the stage was 26.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* At 25.0 feet...County Highway E near Valley City and Highway 23
near the Perry State Wildlife Area are under water.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 26.6 Mon 04 PM 25.7 this evening
- See more at NOAA