- Flood Warning issued July 08 at 2:31PM CDT until July 10 at 12:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:31 p.m. on Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- Expires: midnight on Thursday, July 10, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following river in
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 2:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 22.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 23.0 feet by this evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by early Wednesday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 22.0 Tue 02 PM 23.0 this evening
- See more at NOAA