- Flood Warning issued August 08 at 9:41AM CDT until August 09 at 8:38PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:41 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2017
- Expires: 8:38 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until Wednesday evening.
* At 9:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 24.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 24.4 Tue 09 AM 23.6 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA