- Flood Warning issued April 25 at 9:13PM CDT until April 29 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:13 p.m. on Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Tuesday April 28.
* At 09 PM Saturday the stage was 32.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.7 feet Sunday April 26.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 33.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road in Chickasaw National Forest
is flooding, cutting off evacuations from the Wardlews Pocket Area.
In Arkansas, docks useed by the steele plant at Hickman are mostly
flooded. Numerous roads and fields inside the levee between Gayoso
and Kennedy, Missouri are covered.
- See more at NOAA