- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 10:48AM CDT until April 01 at 2:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:48 a.m. on Monday, March 30, 2015
- Expires: 2 a.m. on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Tuesday March 31.
* At 10 AM Monday the stage was 32.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 33.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road in Chickasaw National Forest
is flooding, cutting off evacuations from the Wardlews Pocket Area.
In Arkansas, docks useed by the steele plant at Hickman are mostly
flooded. Numerous roads and fields inside the levee between Gayoso
and Kennedy, Missouri are covered.
- See more at NOAA