- Flood Warning issued April 18 at 8:43PM CDT until April 20 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:43 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Friday, April 20, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for parts of the Mississippi river.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Thursday April 19.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 32.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.2 feet on Thursday April 19.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA