- Flood Advisory issued April 27 at 11:47AM CDT until May 01 at 2:46PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:47 a.m. on Monday, April 27, 2015
- Expires: 2:46 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2015
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* from Monday April 27 until Friday May 01.
* At 11 AM Monday the stage was 34.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 34.3 feet Monday April 27.
* At 34.0 feet...Fields are flooding east of Point Pleasant,
- See more at NOAA