- Flood Advisory issued February 11 at 9:30PM CST until February 13 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016
- Expires: noon on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Saturday February 13.
* At 09 PM Thursday the stage was 28.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 29.0 feet Friday February
* At 29.0 feet...In Tennessee, shipping operation south of Heloise is
being flooded. Chisholm Lake Road is flooded south of Cocklebur
Slough. Overbank flooding begins on low lying farmland along both
banks of the Mississippi River and the Obion River in Northwest
Tennessee. Old Forked Deer river bed is beginning to flood fields
in the Hales Point Area south of Suggs Road. In Arkansas, roads
inside the levee south of Caruthersville, Missouri are beginning to
- See more at NOAA