- Flood Advisory issued March 08 at 9:35PM CST until March 09 at 2:57PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:35 p.m. on Tuesday, March 8, 2016
- Expires: 2:57 p.m. on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Wednesday March 09.
* At 09 PM Tuesday the stage was 29.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 29.6 feet Wednesday March
* At 30.0 feet...Sloughs are flooding fields just north of Chisholm
- See more at NOAA