- Flood Advisory issued March 28 at 10:28AM CDT until March 31 at 1:43PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:28 a.m. on Saturday, March 28, 2015
- Expires: 1:43 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31, 2015
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Tuesday March 31.
* At 10 AM Saturday the stage was 36.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will has begun to fall.
* At 36.0 feet...In Missouri, Most fields around Robinson Lake in
Pemiscot County are covered by flood water.
- See more at NOAA