- Winter Weather Advisory issued November 14 at 3:31PM CST until November 15 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018
...Snow Expected over the Eastern Ozarks Tonight and Thursday
.A strong upper level low pressure area will move from Arkansas
through Tennessee tonight. Snow will spread into the region
late this afternoon and continue at times into Thursday morning.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
* WHAT...Snow is expected with a total snow accumulation of 1 to
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central and
southwest Missouri. The highest snowfall rates are expected
between midnight and 8 am. The heaviest snow is expected in the
Rolla and Salem areas with lesser amounts elsewhere.
* WHEN...From 4 PM today to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The
hazardous conditions could impact the Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA