- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 11 at 8:36AM CST until February 11 at 11:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:36 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Expires: 11 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...Freezing Drizzle Continues Through Late Morning...
.Widespread freezing drizzle will continue through late Sunday
morning across the eastern Ozarks. This wintry precipitation has
resulted in extremely dangerous driving conditions across much of
southwest and central Missouri.
The freezing drizzle should end by midday.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Snow and freezing drizzle. Little to no snow
accumulation. An additional light glazing of ice will be
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central and
* WHEN...Until 11 AM CST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
especially on untreated roadways.
- See more at NOAA