- Lake Wind Advisory issued May 16 at 12:26PM CDT until May 16 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:26 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* TIMING...Midday through late afternoon.
* WINDS...Sustained from the south, southwest near 15 mph with
some gusts to 25 mph.
* IMPACTS...Winds are expected to be strong enough to cause
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
- See more at NOAA