- Flood Warning issued May 09 at 7:07AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 7:07 a.m. on Monday, May 9, 2016
- Expires: 7:07 a.m. on Tuesday, May 10, 2016
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to 2 inch of rainfall the
past 24 hours and 1 to 2 inches forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
* until further notice.
* At 6:30 AM Monday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Water exits the right bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge.
* Impact: At 14.7 feet...Water begins leaving the banks at the State
Highway A bridge north of Holliday.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/10 05/11 05/12 05/13 05/14
Holliday 17.0 17.09
- See more at NOAA