- Flood Warning issued July 10 at 10:35AM CDT until July 11 at 2:34PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:35 a.m. on Friday, July 10, 2015
- Expires: 2:34 p.m. on Saturday, July 11, 2015
...The flood warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Cuivre River near Troy
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Cuivre River at Old Monroe
Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1 to 2 inches of rainfall the
past 48 hours and less than a tenth of an inch forecast in the next
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 10:00 AM Friday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/11 07/12 07/13 07/14 07/15
Holliday 17.0 17.60 11.9 7.1 5.9 5.4 5.1
- See more at NOAA