- Flood Warning issued April 03 at 9:07PM CDT until April 06 at 7:47AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:07 p.m. on Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Expires: 7:47 a.m. on Sunday, April 6, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday affecting Monroe County
.This Flood Warning is a result of upwards of 3 to 4 inches of
precipitation the past 24 hours and little additional precipitation
forecast in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
* until Sunday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Thursday the stage was 17.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 18.3 feet by
Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Saturday
* Impact: At 18.1 feet...Water exits the left bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge. Adjacent fields begin to flood.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Water exits the right bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/04 04/05 04/06 04/07 04/08
Holliday 17.0 17.28 18.3 16.9 11.5 7.8 6.5
- See more at NOAA