- Wind Advisory issued December 13 at 10:02AM CST until December 13 at 4:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 10:02 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017
...Windy conditions expected today...
.Deep low pressure will move from the Upper Midwest southeast to
the Ohio Valley region today. Strong and gusty southwest winds
will occur out ahead of an approaching cold front associated with
the low pressure system.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM CST THIS
* TIMING...Highest wind gusts from mid morning through mid
* WINDS...From the southwest gusting to around 40 to 45 mph at
times. The strongest winds are expected over southern Illinois
* IMPACTS...Driving will be more difficult for high profile
vehicles. Outdoor objects, including holiday decorations not
secure may be blown around or damaged.
- See more at NOAA