- Lake Wind Advisory issued June 11 at 11:15AM CDT until June 11 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:15 a.m. on Sunday, June 11, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, June 11, 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* TIMING...1200 PM CDT TO 700 PM CDT
* WINDS...Will average 10 to 15 mph with gusts 20 to 25 mph from
the south southwest.
* IMPACTS...Winds are expected to be strong enough to cause some
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
- See more at NOAA