- Flood Warning issued April 23 at 9:19PM CDT until April 30 at 3:34AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:19 p.m. on Monday, April 23, 2018
- Expires: 3:34 a.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam...Mount Vernon...J.T. Myers Dam...
Shawneetown...Brookport Dam...Grand Chain Dam and Cairo
.Water levels along the lower Ohio River continue to fluctuate, with
minor flood conditions persisting. Although a few locations have not
reached their secondary forecast crests, all flood conditions are
forecast to end by late this coming weekend.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until Monday April 30.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 42.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 43.7 feet by
Thursday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late Sunday
- See more at NOAA