- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 10:15PM CDT until April 01 at 3:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:15 p.m. on Monday, March 30, 2015
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the lower Ohio River affecting
areas in Illinois...Kentucky and Missouri...
At the Grand Chain Dam affecting Massac...Pulaski...Ballard
and McCracken Counties
At Cairo affecting Alexander...Pulaski...Ballard...
Carlisle...Fulton...Hickman and Mississippi Counties
.Water levels along portions of the lower Ohio River continue to slowly
fall, with minor flood conditions forecast to end at both the Grand
Chain Dam and Cairo, IL within the next 24 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for the Ohio River at Cairo.
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 10 PM Monday the stage was 41.0 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA