- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 7:50PM CDT until May 31 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:50 p.m. on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Ohio River at Cairo affecting Alexander...Pulaski...Ballard...
Carlisle...Fulton...Hickman and Mississippi Counties
.Water levels along the lower Ohio River at the confluence of the
Mississippi River will remain near steady for the next couple
of days at Cairo Illinois. The river will begin to recede late
Friday with flood conditions forecast to end the middle of
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until Wednesday May 31.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 41.8 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Wednesday May 31st in the early afternoon.
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA