- Flood Advisory issued August 22 at 7:35AM CDT until August 25 at 7:32AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:59 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2017
- Expires: 7:32 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 25, 2017
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Miller County in central Missouri...
* Until 130 PM CDT
* At 731 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated that light to moderat rain
continued across the advisory area. Rainfall since overnight has
ranged from one to two inches.
Storm spotters report water over a few low water crossings in
western Miller County including the in Eldon area.
* Creeks, streams, and low water crossings will be especially
susceptible to minor flooding.
This advisory includes the Eldon area.
This advisory includes but is not limited to the following low water
Route HH in Tuscumbia...
Highway 52 at Coon Creek 3 miles northeast of Tuscumbia...
Route Z at Blue Spring Creek southeast of Rocky Mount...
and Highway 52 at Tavern Creek northeast of Saint Elizabeth.
Rainfall will end this morning.
- See more at NOAA