- Flood Warning issued October 13 at 9:37PM CDT until October 17 at 9:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:37 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 13, 2014
- Expires: 9:30 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 17, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
South Fabius River near
North River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1 to 2 inches of rain the past
24 hours and up to 1 inch of rain forecast in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the South Fabius River near Taylor
* from Tuesday morning to Friday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Monday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage early
on Tuesday morning and will crest near 11.6 feet by Wednesday
morning. The river will fall below flood stage by late Thursday
* Impact: At 11.0 feet...Both banks begin to overflow low level
* Impact: At 10.5 feet...County Road 117 northwest of Philadelphia
* Impact: At 10.2 feet...The river begins flooding the right bank
just downstream of the County Road 319 bridge at the gage.
* Impact: At 10.1 feet...Marion County Road 310 begins flooding just
west of the east end of the road, the intersection with County Road
* Impact: At 9.5 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 10/14 10/15 10/16 10/17 10/18
South Fabius River
Taylor 9.5 8.30 9.6 11.6 10.0 6.0 4.0
- See more at NOAA