- Flood Warning issued July 22 at 11:48AM CDT until July 23 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:48 a.m. on Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 23, 2014
...Flood warnings continue for points along the Mississippi River...
The Mississippi River at
The National Weather Service will continue to monitor this situation
and issue follow up statements as conditions or forecasts change.
Safety message: Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles
through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow for safe passage.
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Hannibal.
* At 11:15 AM Tuesday the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will fall below flood stage by this afternoon.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/23 07/24 07/25 07/26 07/27
Hannibal 16.0 16.06 15.6 15.3 15.0 14.7 14.4
- See more at NOAA