- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 12:46AM CST until November 29 at 10:21PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 12:46 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: 10:21 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Chariton River near Prairie Hill.
* from late tonight to Sunday evening.
* At 11:45 PM Thursday the stage was 4.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Saturday morning and continue
to rise to near 16.0 feet by early Saturday afternoon. The river
will fall below flood stage by Saturday before midnight.
* At 15.0 feet...Fields along the river begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Prairie Hill 15 4.4 Fri 12 AM 16.0 early Saturday
- See more at NOAA