- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 9:56AM CDT until May 22 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:56 a.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Pattonsburg affecting Daviess and Gentry Counties.
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Chariton River near Prairie Hill.
* from Saturday evening to Monday evening.
* At 8:45 AM Friday the stage was 4.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Saturday evening and continue
to rise to near 16.1 feet by Sunday early afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by Sunday before midnight.
* At 15.0 feet...Fields along the river begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Prairie Hill 15 4.5 Fri 09 AM 16.1 Sunday early afternoon
- See more at NOAA