- Flood Warning issued August 19 at 7:02AM CDT until August 20 at 2:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:02 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014
- Expires: 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 6:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 27.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 27.8 Tue 07 AM 26.5 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA