- Flood Warning issued May 20 at 3:07AM CDT until May 23 at 1:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:07 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Expires: 1:24 p.m. on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* from late tonight to Tuesday afternoon.
* At 2:45 AM Saturday the stage was 13.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Sunday morning and
continue to rise to near 29.6 feet by Sunday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Monday afternoon.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 13.0 Sat 03 AM 29.6 Sunday evening
- See more at NOAA