- Flood Warning issued July 07 at 9:22PM CDT until July 15 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:22 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 15, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Illinois and Missouri...
Mississippi River at
Mel Price Lock & Dam
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1 to 2 inches of precipitation the past 24
hours across northeast Missouri...eastern Iowa and west central and northern
Illinois and 0.5 to 1.5 inches forecast in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winfield LD25
* from Wednesday afternoon to Wednesday July 15th.
* At 8:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage Wednesday afternoon,
crest near 29.1 feet Saturday evening and fall below flood stage next Tuesday
* Impact: At 29.3 feet...The following roads in northern St. Charles County close
near this level: Peruque Creek Road near Highway 79, Dalbow Road near Highway
79, and Firma Road.
* Impact: At 29.2 feet...Lakeview Road in northeastern St. Charles County is closed
north of the railroad tracks. Also, Highway C between Highway B and Silvers Road
will be closed near this height.
* Impact: At 29.0 feet...Route 96 at Mozier Landing closes.
* Impact: At 28.5 feet...Much of County Highways B and C in eastern St. Charles County
* Impact: At 27.5 feet...At this stage, Lock and Dam 25 will stockpile 200 tons of sand,
12,000 sandbags, and 10,000 square feet of polyethyline plastic as a precaution.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Flood Stage. Highway B in eastern St. Charles County
floods near the Dardenne Creek bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/08 07/09 07/10 07/11 07/12
Winfield LD25 26.0 25.19 25.6 27.0 27.8 28.9 28.9
- See more at NOAA