- Flood Warning issued October 03 at 8:47PM CDT until October 06 at 2:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:47 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 3, 2014
- Expires: 2:12 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 6, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
The Cuivre River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of 3 to 6 inches of rain since
Wednesday afternoon and no additional rainfall forecast in the
next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cuivre River at Old Monroe
* until late Sunday night.
* At 4:02 PM Friday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 24.9 feet
after midnight tonight. The river will fall below flood stage
early afternoon on Saturday.
* Impact: At 24.5 feet...Extensive left bank agricultural flooding
develops upstream of the gage. A utility road is flooded along the
Old Monroe levee along the left bank upstream of the gage.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 10/04 10/05 10/06 10/07 10/08
Old Monroe 24.0 24.00 24.8 20.7 16.1 14.9 14.6
- See more at NOAA