- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 9:28PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:28 p.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Expires: 9:27 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Missouri and Illinois...
Mississippi River at
Canton Lock and Dam 20
Quincy Lock and Dam 21
Saverton Lock and Dam 22
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Winfield Lock and Dam 25
Mel Price Lock and Dam
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall earlier this month...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Winfield Lock and Dam 25
* Until further notice.
* At 9:00 PM Thursday the stage was 27.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling slowly to near 26.8 feet
Sunday morning before rising once again to near 27.1 feet Tuesday
morning. Additional rises are very likely thereafter.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/26 05/27 05/28 05/29 05/30
Winfield LD25 26.0 27.24 27.1 26.8 26.8 26.9 27.1
- See more at NOAA