- Flood Warning issued February 03 at 8:48AM CST until February 05 at 7:30AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:48 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2016
- Expires: 7:30 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
North Fabius River near Ewing
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to a half inch of rainfall the
past 24 hours and none forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the North Fabius River near Ewing
* until Friday morning.
* At 7:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 10.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by this morning and
continue to rise to near 12.2 feet by this evening. The river will
fall below flood stage by tomorrow morning.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 02/04 02/05 02/06 02/07 02/08
North Fabius River
Ewing 11.0 10.73 11.2 8.4 6.7 6.0 5.4
- See more at NOAA