- Flood Warning issued February 22 at 7:24PM CST until February 25 at 2:40AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:24 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014
- Expires: 2:40 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014
...The flood warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
South Fabius River near Taylor affecting Marion County
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Middle Fabius River near Ewing affecting Lewis County
.This Flood Warning is a result of one-half to one inch of
rain on Thursday, and snow melt that has been occurring
throughout this past week.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Middle Fabius River near Ewing
* until late Monday night.
* At 6:30 PM Saturday the stage was 15.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 15.5 feet by
tomorrow morning. The river will then fall below flood stage early
* Impact: At 15.7 feet...Right bank overflows upstream of bridge near
- See more at NOAA