- Flood Warning issued May 20 at 3:25PM CDT until May 21 at 6:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:25 p.m. on Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Expires: 6:15 p.m. on Thursday, May 21, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Thursday evening.
* At 3:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 20.3 feet by late
this afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage this evening.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.2 Wed 03 PM 20.3 late this afternoon
- See more at NOAA