- Flood Warning issued August 25 at 10:37AM CDT until August 26 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:37 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 25, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 10:00 AM Friday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.6 Fri 10 AM 20.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA