- Flood Warning issued October 22 at 8:19PM CDT until October 24 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:19 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Tuesday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 21.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 21.3 Sun 08 PM 21.0 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA