- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 8:50AM CDT until July 02 at 7:32AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:50 a.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017
- Expires: 7:32 a.m. on Sunday, July 2, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* from this afternoon to Sunday morning.
* At 8:00 AM Friday the stage was 17.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 20.8 feet by early Saturday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Saturday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 17.8 Fri 08 AM 20.8 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA