- Flood Warning issued May 14 at 9:08PM CDT until May 16 at 2:12PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:08 p.m. on Saturday, May 14, 2016
- Expires: 2:12 p.m. on Monday, May 16, 2016
...The flood warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Meramec River at Valley Park
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River near Arnold
.This Flood Warning is a result of around 2 inches of rainfall on
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Arnold
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Saturday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage and to crest near
24.3 feet by Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
by early Sunday afternoon.
* Impact: At 24.7 feet...Hawkins Road south of Meramec Bottom Road
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/15 05/16 05/17 05/18 05/19
Arnold 24.0 23.99 24.3 22.4 21.3 20.7 19.7
- See more at NOAA