- Flood Warning issued July 26 at 10:28AM CDT until July 27 at 11:03AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:28 a.m. on Sunday, July 26, 2015
- Expires: 11:03 a.m. on Monday, July 27, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Meramec River near Arnold
.This flood warning is a result of backwater from the Mississippi River
and has been in effect since June 7th...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Arnold
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 24.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Corisande Hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec Bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...The boat ramps and fishing banks at Arnold
City Park and at the Flamm City Access on the west bank near the
Telegraph Road bridge are flooded.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/27 07/28 07/29 07/30 07/31
Arnold 24.0 24.11 22.4 21.5 20.8 20.3 19.8
- See more at NOAA