- Flood Warning issued July 01 at 11:56AM CDT until July 06 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:56 a.m. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
at Valley Park
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to 1 inch of precipitation the
past 24 hours mainly across the upper portion of the basin and 1 to 3
inches forecast in the next 24 hours with the heaviest amounts across
the upper portion of the basin...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River at Valley Park
* until Monday morning.
* At 11:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 16.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river crested at 16.8 feet last night and is forecast to fall
below flood stage tonight. The river is forecast to continue falling to near
15.6 feet Thursday night and then rise back above flood stage Friday evening,
cresting near 16.5 feet Saturday evening and then falling below flood stage
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05 07/06
Valley Park 16.0 16.66 15.9 15.7 16.3 16.5 14.5
- See more at NOAA