- Flood Warning issued April 10 at 9:13PM CDT until April 12 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:13 p.m. on Friday, April 10, 2015
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Sunday, April 12, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Big River at
The Flood Warning continues for
the Big River at Byrnesville
* At 8:45 PM Friday the stage was 19.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow morning.
* Impact: At 19.2 feet...State Highway BB southeast of Cedar Hill
will be closed near this height.
* Impact: At 19.1 feet...Backyards and one basement along Burgan
Grove Road 2 miles west of House Springs begin to flood.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet...Dutch Creek Road south of Byrnesville and
Byrnesville Road near John McKeever Road north of Byrnesville begin to flood.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/11 04/12 04/13 04/14 04/15
Byrnesville 16.0 19.18 16.0 10.3 8.3 7.3 6.6
- See more at NOAA