- Flood Warning issued June 06 at 8:05PM CDT until June 07 at 9:39PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:05 p.m. on Friday, June 6, 2014
- Expires: 9:39 p.m. on Saturday, June 7, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Spring River at Carthage affecting Jasper County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Spring River near Waco affecting Jasper County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Spring River near Waco.
* At 7:30 PM Friday The stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Flood Stage. Roads on the east side of Maple
Bridge flood. Flood waters impact low areas near Galesburg upstream
from the Waco forecast point. Blackberry Creek floods due to
backwater effects from the Spring River.
- See more at NOAA