- Flood Warning issued December 28 at 9:46PM CST until December 30 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:46 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015
- Expires: noon on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from late tonight to Wednesday afternoon.
* At 9:30 PM Monday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Tuesday morning and continue
to rise to near 21.1 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by early Tuesday afternoon.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 20.6 Mon 09 PM 21.1 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA