- Flood Warning issued July 08 at 2:31PM CDT until July 11 at 4:59AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:31 p.m. on Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- Expires: 4:59 a.m. on Friday, July 11, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following river in
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from Wednesday afternoon to late Thursday night.
* At 1:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 17.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Wednesday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 21.2 feet by early Thursday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 17.8 Tue 01 PM 21.2 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA