- Flood Warning issued July 22 at 8:39PM CDT until July 24 at 3:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:39 p.m. on Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Expires: 3:24 p.m. on Friday, July 24, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 7:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 22.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 22.3 Wed 07 PM 22.1 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA