- Flood Warning issued April 04 at 8:52PM CDT until April 05 at 11:31PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:52 p.m. on Friday, April 4, 2014
- Expires: 11:31 p.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Saturday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 21.0 Fri 08 PM 19.6 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA