- Flood Warning issued May 26 at 10:12AM CDT until May 28 at 12:32AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:12 a.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- Expires: 12:32 a.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 10:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 22.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Wednesday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 22.2 Tue 10 AM 22.1 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA