- Flood Warning issued August 08 at 7:42PM CDT until August 09 at 9:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:42 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2017
- Expires: 9:15 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until tonight.
* At 7:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 20.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.3 Tue 07 PM 19.5 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA