- Flood Warning issued July 23 at 9:52AM CDT until July 25 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:52 a.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Saturday, July 25, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
over the past 2 months...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Washington
* Until late this afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Thursday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to fall back below flood stage late this afternoon.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/24 07/25 07/26 07/27 07/28
Washington 20.0 20.24 19.3 17.6 15.5 13.2 11.7
- See more at NOAA