- Frost Advisory issued October 22 at 3:13AM CDT until October 22 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:13 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 22, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 22, 2018
...Frost will continue to develop across Northeast Arkansas, the
Missouri Bootheel, much of West Tennessee, and Northeast
Mississippi this morning. A freeze is possible across portions of
West Tennessee near the Tennessee River...
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE/FROST COVERAGE...Temperatures will remain in the mid
30s through sunrise allowing for frost development.
* TIMING...Through 9 AM this morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost could harm sensitive outdoor vegetation if
- See more at NOAA