- Flood Warning issued April 05 at 9:19PM CDT until April 07 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:19 p.m. on Sunday, April 5, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Saint Francis River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Francis River near Saint Francis
* from Monday April 06 until Monday April 06.
* At 08 PM Sunday the stage was 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 22.0 feet Monday April 06.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* At 22.0 feet...Several roads near Wilhelmina, Missouri are flooded.
Recreational areas and large areas of agriculture land near the
river are flooded.
- See more at NOAA