- Flood Warning issued April 01 at 10:45AM CDT until April 02 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:45 a.m. on Friday, April 1, 2016
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 2, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for the L`anguille River...Little
Tallahatchie Canal...Loosahatchie River...North Fork Forked Deer
River...Obion River...Right Hand Chute Little River...S.F. Fork
Forked Deer River...S.F. Forked Deer River...Saint Francis River...
Tallahatchie River...Tombigbee River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Francis River near Saint Francis
* from Friday April 01 until Friday April 01.
* At 10 AM Friday the stage was 21.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 22.3 feet Friday April 01.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* At 22.0 feet...Several roads near Wilhelmina, Missouri are flooded.
Recreational areas and large areas of agriculture land near the
river are flooded.
- See more at NOAA