- Flood Warning issued March 27 at 10:51AM CDT until March 31 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:51 a.m. on Friday, March 27, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Saint Francis River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Francis River near Saint Francis
* until Monday March 30.
* At 10 AM Friday the stage was 22.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* At 22.0 feet...Several roads near Wilhelmina, Missouri are flooded.
Recreational areas and large areas of agriculture land near the
river are flooded.
- See more at NOAA